Locate22 will be held in Canberra, 24-26th May. The Map Gear team will be on site at booth #1, at the entrance on your left.
RTK & Drone Technology Field Workshop
In addition to the indoor event, Map Gear will collaborate with local surveyor Noel Burton from Detail Survey to deliver a day of education, awareness, technology and fun! This will be on Monday 23rd May. Booking is essential as spaces are limited.
Join us to learn new skills and try new equipment. Learn how you can save your company thousands in new hardware upgrades.
Join in the quizzes to earn cool prizes… oooh the mystery!
Monday Field Workshop – 23rd May
- Full day event, inluding complimentary drinks and BBQ lunch
- Transport provided, departing Canberra Convention Centre at 9am and 12:15pm and returning at 1:15pm and 4:30pm
- 20 minutes drive from Convention Centre, located adjacent dual carriageway, plenty of parking available
Morning Session – Working with RTK in the field and office
- Theory – Working with ReachView 3 – project creation, data collection and stakeout
- Theory – Emlid RTK GNSS receiver integration 12 Field, SurvPC, Carlson Layout, Field Genius, Carlson Layout, QField
- Theory – Office Post Processing using Emlid Studio
- Propagating corrections from base to rover – NTRIP vs Caster vs Radio
- Fieldwork – Working with ReachView 3 – data collection and stakeout
- Fieldwork – Emlid RTK GNSS receiver integration 12 Field, SurvPC, Carlson Layout, Field Genius, Carlson Layout, QField
- Fieldwork – PPK and Rapid Static surveys using Emlid Studio
Afternoon Session – Drones, RTK & Corrections Propagation
- Theory – Propagating corrections from base to drone
- Fieldwork – RTK data collection for Photogrammetry & LiDAR
- Fieldwork – PPK data collection for Photogrammetry & LiDAR
- Theory – PPK office workflows for Photogrammetry & LiDAR
- Fieldwork – Comparing Emlid’s factory antenna with the Triangl Extended Range Antenna
- Fieldwork – Machine Guidance using Emlid & digital lightbar app
Registration is via the Locate22 event registration page.