The HGuide HG1120 includes MEMS gyroscopes, accelerometers, and magnetometers. In addition, the HG1120 employs an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate unwanted inputs commonly encountered in real world applications. The internal isolation and other proprietary design features ensure the HGuide HG1120 is rugged enough to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
Three different performance grades of the HGuide HG1120 are available as off-the-shelf items.
The HGuide HG1120 offers configurable features, such as output data rate and control signal filtering, to simplify system integration. Honeywell screens and calibrates all of the MEMS inertial sensors utilised in the HG1120 IMU.
Key Honeywell Advantages
- World class inertial sensor development, calibration and compensation;
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness, through unit life;
- RS-422 Asynchronous, CAN2A / CAN2B, and SPI Interface Protocols;
- Suitable applications include autonomous vehicles, precision agriculture, surveying, platform control and motion compensation;
- Units feature a range of user configurable options with selectable output data rates and filtering;
- Precision Delta Velocity/Angle outputs enable direct yaw, pitch and roll integration.
The HGuide HG1120 is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.