The HGuide HG4930 includes MEMS gyroscopes and accelerometers. In addition, the HG4930 employs an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate unwanted inputs commonly encountered in real world applications. The internal isolation and other proprietary design features ensure the HGuide HG4930 is rugged enough to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
Three different performance grades of the HGuide HG4930 are available as off-the-shelf items. Honeywell screens and calibrates all of the MEMS inertial sensors utilised in the HG4930 IMU.
Key Honeywell Advantages
- World-class inertial sensor development, calibration and compensation;
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness, throughout unit life;
- RS-422 Asynchronous or SDLC standard protocols;
- Highest performing MEMS IMU of its size and price;
- Smaller, lower-power and cost-effective replacement for a FOG.
The HGuide HG4930 is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.