The HGuide HG4930 S-Class includes MEMS gyroscopes and accelerometers. In addition, the HG4930 employs an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate unwanted inputs commonly encountered in real world applications. The internal isolation and other proprietary design features ensure the HGuide HG4930 is rugged enough to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
Three different performance grades of the HGuide HG4930 S-Class are available as off-the-shelf items. Honeywell screens and calibrates all of the MEMS inertial sensors utilised in the HG4930 IMU.
Key Honeywell Advantages
- “S” class models provide the high bandwidth and high date rates needed for precision stabilisation applications;
- World class inertial sensor development, calibration, and compensation;
- Proven reliability, dependability, and ruggedness, through unit life;
- RS-422 Asynchronous standard protocol;
- Highest performing MEMS IMU of its size and price;
- Smaller, lower power, and cost effective replacement for a FOG.
The HGuide HG4930 S-Class is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.