Lightweight modular design
Weighing only 425g and featuring a modular cap design, this LiDAR sensor seamlessly integrates into your vehicle, drone, or robot.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster LiDAR sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Water-proof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -20ºC to +50ºC.
Frequent firmware updates add features and improve sensor performance, helping you get more out of your sensors.
The structured digital LiDAR data output and unmatched intensity data quality from Ouster LiDAR sensors improves algorithm efficiency and accuracy.
Beam spacing options
OS1 Gen 1 - 16 Channels Vertical Resolution
OS1 Gen 1 - 32 Channels Vertical Resolution
Ouster OS1 Gen 1 LiDAR sensors (16 and 32 channels only) can be configured with any available beam spacing options at no extra charge. Please contact us for more information.
Additional features of the OS1
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 Eye Safe per IEC/EN 60825-1:2014
- Output: range, intensity, reflectivity, ambient NIR, azimuth angle, time stamp