Correlator3D™ is a patented end-to-end photogrammetry solution for the generation of high-quality geospatial data from satellite and aerial imagery, including drones.
Correlator3D™ performs aerial triangulation (AT) and produces dense digital surface models (DSM), digital terrain models (DTM), point clouds, orthomosaics, 3D models and vectorized 3D features.
Powered by GPU technology and multi-core CPUs, Correlator3D™ ensures matchless processing speed to support rapid production of large datasets.
Leading technologies, unique benefits
- Simple and user-friendly interface;
- Unlimited number of images;
- Survey-grade accuracy with detailed reports;
- Fast processing on GPUs and multi-core CPUs.
- DEM contour extraction;
- Point cloud colorization;
- GCP extraction;
- Volume calculation;
- 3D change detection;
- Script mode and command line;
- NDVI map creation;
- DEM inspection.
See how it is done
Any sensor, one software interface
- Any UAV platform;
- All cameras and sensors;
- Infrared and multispectral imagery.
- Phase One;
- Scanned films;
- Multi-camera setups.
- Windows 10 (64 bit);
- Intel Core i7 or i9 (or equivalent AMD) processors;
- 16GB RAM;
- SSD storage is recommended;
NVIDIA GeForce, Quadro, Tesla, GRID or AMD Radeon, FirePro graphics cards
- Amazon Web Services;
- Microsoft Azure.