OS0 - 128 channels in action
Ultra-wide vertical field of view
Enhance situational awareness with the OS0’s 90º field of view and minimum detection range of zero.
Lightweight modular design
Weighing only 445g and featuring a modular cap design, this LiDAR sensor seamlessly integrates into your vehicle, drone, or robot.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster LiDAR sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Water-proof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -20ºC to +50ºC.
The structured digital lidar data output and unmatched intensity data quality from Ouster lidar sensors improves algorithm efficiency and accuracy.
Frequent firmware updates add features and improve sensor performance, helping you get more out of your sensors.
Beam spacing options
OS0 - 32 Channels Vertical Resolution
OS0 - 64 Channels Vertical Resolution
Ouster OS0 LiDAR sensors are configured with the uniform beam spacing by default. Gradient and below horizon beam configurations are available for 32 and 64 vertical channel sensors only, and can be ordered at an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.
Additional features of the OS0
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 Eye Safe per IEC/EN 60825-1:2014
- Output: range, intensity, reflectivity, ambient NIR, azimuth angle, time stamp