OS2 - 128 channels in action
200+ meter range
See further with the long-range OS2 LiDAR sensor. Fit for highway-speed autonomy and high-altitude drones.
With 128 vertical beams, Ouster LiDAR sensors offer the highest resolution available for superior object identification.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster LiDAR sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Water-proof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -20ºC to +50ºC.
Frequent firmware updates add features and improve sensor performance, helping you get more out of your sensors.
The structured digital lidar data output and unmatched intensity data quality from Ouster lidar sensors improves algorithm efficiency and accuracy.
Beam spacing options
OS2 - 32 Channels Vertical Resolution
OS2 - 64 Channels Vertical Resolution
Ouster OS2 LiDAR sensors are configured with the uniform beam spacing by default. Gradient and below horizon beam configurations are available for 32 and 64 vertical channel sensors only, and can be ordered at an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.
Additional features of the OS2
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Industry-leading intrinsic calibration; no recalibration needed
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 Eye Safe per IEC/EN 60825-1:2014