Elevate your capabilities by adding tilt compensation to your RTK surveys
This kit comes complete with a local base station and a rover unit equipped with IMU-based tilt compensation (1).
Use the field-proven Emlid Reach RS2+ to establish your own local RTK base station and enjoy a multitude of options to broadcast RTK corrections to your local RTK rovers, including LoRa radio and NTRIP. The RS2+’s industrial, long-life battery, lasts up to 22 hours in static logging and up to 16 hours in RTK mode with cellular data.
The Emlid Reach RS3 will be your rover unit. The IMU-based tilt compensation in the Reach RS3 enables you to make measurements with up to 60 degrees of tilt while still staying within 20 mm of accuracy. On top of that, the Reach RS3 is also immune to magnetic disturbances and provides the option of receiving RTK corrections from third-party base stations broadcasting TRIMTALK (2) 450S corrections over UHF 450MHz radio channels (3).
This kit comes with all required survey accessories you will need, including a survey pole, a tribrach, a tribrach adapter and an extension pole. To reduce the thermal variation from heat exposure, the kit also includes a heavy-duty wooden tripod.
- A complete multi-frequency RTK survey setup
- IMU-based tilt compensation available on the rover unit
- Centimetre precision on up to 60km in RTK mode
- Long battery life
- Built in SIM slot for mobile internet connectivity
- The base station unit (Emlid Reach RS2+) broadcasts standard RTK corrections over LoRa radio, NTRIP and serial channels
- The rover unit (Emlid Reach RS3) can consume standard RTK corrections from the local base station unit over LoRa radio, NTRIP and serial channels. It can also consume TRIMTALK 450S RTK corrections over UHF 450MHz radio channels from other compatible third-party base stations (*)
(2) TRIMTALK is a trademark of Trimble Inc.
(3) Requires the Emlid UHF 410-470 MHz Antenna (included in this kit).